ATV, Quads & Side-by-Sides
Get out onto the open trail or into the woods…
For recreational vehicles other than motor homes we do not provide discounts but rather focus on providing competitive rates for this entire category of vehicle.
When you already have an existing automobile policy with Anthony Insurance through Novex Insurance Company you may be eligible for our no policy fee and interest-free monthly bank deductions.
Details and Restrictions
- An ATV is defined as a self-propelled vehicle, not licensed for road use, designed for use on rugged terrain or on both land and water.
- Public Liability coverage is mandatory.
- Anthony Insurance does not accept some motorcycle styles or three-wheeled ATVs (trikes).
- The age restrictions regarding usage of these vehicles will follow the provincial Highway Traffic Act.
- Review your policy wordings and speak to your Anthony Representative for all details regarding this type of insurance policy.