Why we're better
The best Home insurance value in Newfoundland and Labrador
Great discounts, better protection limits and outstanding home insurance extras are a great reason to switch to Anthony Insurance but we think it takes a lot more than that to earn your trust every day.
Here are some of the things that Anthony Insurance clients experience everyday that make their relationship with us such a satisfying one:
- Best Long Term Value: We’ve been focused on providing the best long-term value for our clients and have had the most stable rates in the province over the past 20 years.
- We Make Sense: It is a mantra for us — we must make sense to our clients. We will explain things to you in plain language and make sure that you have a good understanding of what you are paying for.
- Claims Service: Our claims service is second-to-none. We respond quickly, fairly and in a friendly manner that makes it easier to get through the stress of a loss. And we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if needed in an emergency.
- Up-Front Claims Advice: We will give you up-front advice prior to submitting a claim to see if it would be in your best interest to do so and we also discuss possible impacts on rate.
- Quick Document Turnaround: Policy documents will often arrive in less than 48 hours since most processing is done overnight.
- Confirmations of Coverage: Quick and easy. Whether confirming a quotation, issuing a policy or providing proof of insurance; our staff takes care of your needs on the spot.
- Convenient Telephone Service: No need to visit our office and most coverage can be put in place without a signature.
- No Nonsense Coverage: Clear, understandable and valuable. No added, obscure product features that increase premium but not real protection.
- You Know Us: We have been meticulously building Anthony Insurance since 1953 to assume a leadership position in Newfoundland and Labrador. Independent consumer research studies show that we have achieved leadership in trust, likability, customer value and most importantly – we are “the insurance company Newfoundlanders and Labradorians call first”.