Why we're better
The best Auto insurance value in Newfoundland and Labrador
Sure we have great auto insurance discounts and outstanding protection extras but it takes a lot more than that to make you happy that you chose Anthony Insurance.
Here are some of the things that Anthony Insurance clients experience everyday that make their relationship with us such a satisfying one:
- Best Long Term Value: We’ve been focused on providing the best long-term value for our clients and have had the most stable rates in the province over the past 20 years.
- We Make Sense: It is a mantra for us — we must make sense to our clients. We will explain things to you in plain language and make sure that you have a good understanding of what you are paying for.
- Claims Service: Our claims service is second-to-none. We respond quickly, fairly and in a friendly manner that makes it easier to get through the stress of an accident. And we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if needed in an emergency.
- Up-Front Claims Advice: We will give you up-front advice prior to submitting a claim to see if it would be in your best interest to do so and we also discuss possible impacts on rate.
- Quick Document Turnaround: Policy documents will often arrive in less than 48 hours since most processing is done overnight.
- Confirmations of Coverage: Quick and easy. Whether confirming a quotation, issuing a policy or providing proof of insurance; our staff takes care of your needs on the spot.
- Convenient Telephone Service: No need to visit our office and most coverage can be put in place without a signature.
- No Nonsense Coverage: Clear, understandable and valuable. No added, obscure product features that increase premium but not real protection.
- You Know Us: We have been meticulously building Anthony Insurance since 1953 to assume a leadership position in Newfoundland and Labrador. Independent consumer research studies show that we have achieved leadership in trust, likability, customer value and most importantly – we are “the insurance company Newfoundlanders and Labradorians call first”.