About UsIn the Community
Helping Build Better Communities
Anthony Insurance Incorporated helps build our communities by supporting the efforts of groups and individuals who are dedicated to improving them. We embrace this responsibility by supporting people, causes and organizations that best reflect Newfoundland and Labrador's spirit of caring in our communities.
We have established charitable endowments with the following organizations:
- Memorial University Anthony Insurance Scholarship Fund
- Community Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador (Anthony Insurance Fund)
Anthony Insurance also supports other charitable and not-for-profit organizations as circumstances arise and permit. Some of the organizations that have received our support include:
- CIBC Run for the Cure
- Clarenville Figure Skating Club
- Daffodil Place
- Northern Drifters Snowmobile Club
- Gander Lions Club
- Botwood Boys & Girls Club
- Janeway Childrens Hospital
- Kids Eat Smart Foundation
- St. John’s Boys & Girls Clubs
Your organization would like to receive support from Anthony Insurance? Please review our Community Investment and Giving Policy [Link to Corporate Commitment] to understand our focus, eligibility restrictions and application process so you can determine if Anthony Insurance will be able to support your efforts.
Questions? Contact us!
Find a local branch.