Discounts and Savings Opportunities
- Claims Free Discounts: If your property is claims free for 3 years you may be eligible for a discount. If the property is claims free for 5 years your savings could be even greater.
- Combined Property and Automobile Discount: When we insure both principal residence and personal automobiles, you may qualify for additional savings on both your automobile and home policies. (both policies must be insured through Novex to receive these savings.)
- 50+ Discount: If you are aged 50 or more you may be eligible for an additional discount.
- Age of Dwelling: Homes built within the past 25 years and insured under a homeowners policy can qualify for additional discounted savings.
- Burglary/Fire Alarm: Additional discounts are available for dwellings with alarm systems.
- Mortgage Free: Reduced premiums on your homeowner policy if you are mortgage-free.
- Increased Deductible Credit: If you increase your deductible, you receive an additional discount off your premiums.
- Better Payment Plans: Anthony Insurance offers qualifying customers a superior interest-free bank deduction plan that is truly interest free! No hidden costs or fees.
Features & Optional Extras
- Standard, broad, and comprehensive forms available.
- Comprehensive form automatically includes by-laws coverage and guaranteed replacement cost on building coverage.
- We insure properties to 100% of replacement value to ensure that our customers have adequate coverage and to ensure that the guaranteed replacement cost on building is valid where applicable.
- Replacement Cost — Contents: replacement cost coverage on contents is included for all homeowners’ packages. It is not available with seasonal homeowners packages.
- Inflation Guard: inflation guard is applied at policy renewal to automatically adjust the amount of insurance. The renewal premium is then based upon the revised amount of insurance. All homeowner policies contain this feature, which also adjusts the amount of insurance at the time of a loss to compensate for inflation and enhance your amount of protection.
- By-Law Endorsement: By-Law coverage is included under the Comprehensive Form. It can be purchased as an optional item with the Broad form. This endorsement applies to the dwelling building only. When determining the cost of repairs or replacement in the event of an insured loss, this endorsement allows for any increased costs of repair or replacement due to the operation of any law regulating the zoning, demolition, repair or construction of the building, subject to a maximum amount of 15% of coverage limit A – Dwelling Building.
- Earthquake Endorsement: This endorsement can be purchased with Broad or Comprehensive forms and extends coverage to losses arising from “earthquake” as defined in the policy wordings.
- Glass Rider: This endorsement reduces the deductible for glass claims to $50.00. It is available on all homeowners’ policy forms, excluding seasonal homeowners. The annual premium is $15.00 per year.
- Identity Theft: This endorsement provides coverage for identity theft expenses up to a maximum of $15,000 per occurrence arising directly from an act of Identity Theft committed against the Insured. There is a maximum limit of $30,000 per household, per policy period. This endorsement applies on a policy basis and is sold as an optional coverage. Call your Anthony Representative for further details.
- Flexible Payment Options: Anthony clients choose your monthly payment date and get our interest free, no-fee payment options with a regular market policy.